OVERTON FAMILY DESCENDANTS

Welcome! Overtons

Hi! everyone !
I am Keito . the great great son of Henery Overton the son of Emmaline Overton and Col John Overton from Tenn. I live in Austin Texas
my grandmother Cleo Hortence( Overton) Lawson passed away july 26th 2008
and i now am the family historian and it is my goal is share the history and pass it down. so this is the photo,and family histories i have..............>

Whats up "Cuz"... Hope everyone loves the web forum we put together... Pass the word, and tell everyone to leave pictures and a story about "who they are" and where they fall in the "DNA chain"...
Oh don't forget to add some music...

"We all go through life wondering what makes us who we are, and the things that make us so much like one another...

Well here it is !!! No matter where we are from, whether its Austin ,England, or Dallas, South Carolina , California or Hawaii !!!we are all linked together...
Whether Black, Brown, Red, White or Yellow; we are all part and parcel of the same gene and DNA makeup... And we are here to help move each other through the disparity and misfortunes of life till we come to "The River" where we all come together at the ocean's end...

God Bless Family and we hope to see you, and talk to you soon !!!

Views: 188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What's up, My name is Kevin I live in Grand Prairie(Dallas) I fall under the linage of James Overton and I am happy to learn more about the family
re: Passing on the history

I agree cuz KT
Thanks again for being a vessel in ALL of our creation and creativity for this HUB that will from now and in years to come, be a epi-center and the heartbeat of updating and maintaining our past legends and future legacies!

Proposed idea for a 2011 theme:

"Overton Family: Linking the Legends of our past, to the Legends of our future"
Kwanzaa Greetigns from cuz Felicia Lisa Slider
jus wanted to wish you all an abundant purpose and prosperity in all that you do.

God gave me the gift of 86,400 seconds today. Just wanted to take a second to say..
"Stay steadfast in all that you do...you are purposed!"

PLAN while others are playing. STUDY while others are sleeping. DECIDE while others are delaying. PREPARE while others are daydreaming. BEGIN while others are procrastinating. WORK while others are wishing. SAVE while others are wasting. LISTEN while others are talking. SMILE while others are frowning. COMMEND while others are criticizing. PERSIST while others are quitting

cuz Lisa
RedCarpetMarketingPR@gmail.com
or you can call me or reply here too

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keito "O" Family Historian.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service